Learn and execute on proven social media strategies that get great results
Social media is more than just a good idea – it is an essential part of building your business. But with so many platforms, tools and options it’s hard to know where to start.
This is your opportunity to set your business up right. Join Aubrey Blankenship, CEO at INFUSEALLY and get down to what really matters on social media by creating a social media strategy that works. This workshop will not only teach you how to market your business on social media, but will give you the tools to do it.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn how to build a content calendar
- Create a strategy and map out content for the next 2-3 months
- Learn how to schedule your content, and what tools to use to do it
- Learn how to use free online resources to create beautiful branded *mini posters
- Set up your Facebook AD account and learn how to use it
This workshop will not only teach you best practices, the how and the why, but you will leave with 2 months of planned content and a strategy to execute on it. Every small business owner serious about growth should take this class.
Seating is limited so reserve your seat today!
Register early and save $50 off the full price.
To Reserve Your Seat Contact:
$199/person if registered before October 1. ($249 after October 1)
Friday, October 7
5955 S Holly St
Centennial, CO 80121
*What is a Mini Poster? Here are some examples of what you will learn how to create for your business:
Can’t join us this time? Ask for our class list featuring the following topics:
- How to Blog to Get Found Online
- How to Maximize Your Social Media
- How to Build Your List – All About Landing Pages
- Leveraging Your List to Increase Customers
- How to Gain Free Publicity
- Turn Your Website Into a Lead Producing Machine
- How to Use Analytics to Drive Strategy